AW: AW: Europa-List: avionics cut outs

Subject: AW: AW: Europa-List: avionics cut outs
From: Ing. Gottfried Komaier <gottfried.komaier@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:43:40

 Hi Danny,

The Filser TRT 600 will be no longer offered by Filser. The TRT 600 was the
old generation. And about the price: Filser will sell you the TRT 800 at
246.- ukp cheaper!
Why do you want the Becker AR 4201? The Filser ATR 600 is 174.-kp cheaper
and is a newer generation as well.

To make a long story short: Have a look at www.filser.de/onlineshop/ and you
will see, what you are looking for.

Cheers,