Re: Europa-List: SPRL Locking gas caps

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SPRL Locking gas caps
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:43:53

Hum, It's nearly 4$ per litre over here, well 3 anyway, a litre being only
about a fifth of one of our gallons! On the other hand I don't recall anyone
reporting having their fuel siphoned off. However I have heard several
reports of rain getting in thru the locking cap!
Seasonal Greetings, David Joyce, G-XSDJ