Re: Europa-List: Monowheel trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel trailer
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:47:22
Hi Bill

My tire is a Air Hawk 9 - 008 which I think is a 9" 8ply.  I don't remember
all of the reasons but it seems that it has much stronger sidewalls which
leads to better steering.  If you are going to use the europa tire, my
dimensions won't work.

You will have to have the ramp and the structure manufactured if you don't
have any of it.  The way it attatches to the axel I-beam needs to be very
strong and the factory trailer came with an insert to the I-beam to
stregthen it.

My scanner doesn't work so I can't email you drawings but I could draw them
and fax them.  Again, my  tire is larger and I had to modify the factory
trailer.

Tom