Re: Europa-List: Perfect cooling diffuser

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Perfect cooling diffuser
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:49:41

That looks awesome Karel!
   Be sure to seal off all around the duct  inside so incoming air can only
go thru the rad.
Managing air flow is like herding cats - if theres a way not to cooperate,
they will
find it!  On my rad, I welded on aluminum angles all the way around the face
of the rad
making a fence about an inch tall to allow the duct to slip inside.  No
funky seals to monkey with!

                                               Glenn

>From: "karelvranken" <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
>To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
>Subject: Re: Europa-List: Perfect cooling diffuser
>Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 22:17:45 +0100
>
>Gilles, Glenn and all,
>Here some pictures of my cowl modification; indeed inspired by Mustang P
>51.
>Karel Vranken.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Gilles Thesee"
><Gilles.Thesee@ac-grenoble.fr>

><< DSC00001.jpg >>

><< DSC00002.jpg >>

><< DSC00003.jpg >>

View Athletes Collections with Live Search
http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01