Re: Europa-List: Please Make a Contribution to Support Your Lists...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Please Make a Contribution to Support Your Lists...
From: John Cliff <mx@jcliff.waitrose.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:27:47

> As the Europa list was, as I understood it, organised by the Europa Club,
> is
> there a central donation from the Club each year or is it down to
> individuals to subscribe?
>
> Regards
>
> Pete

When the email list was hosted on a UK server I used to do what I could to
oil the wheels on behalf of the Club, whose initiative it was originally.
When that became impossible the discussion was transferred to the Matronics
server, joining many other one-make lists.

The Club no longer has a hand in it at all, so individuals should subscribe
or not as they wish.

John Cliff