Re: Europa-List:word #### PIT

Subject: Re: Europa-List:word #### PIT
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:21:57

Carl,
Interesting to see that the word  '#### pit' is not 'PC' anymore and should be
referred to as the flight deck as #### pit is ####ruled out!! The increasing
number
of female pilots in the industry has brought about  discrimination in the
use of the word. Their alternative we thought was OK however that was ruled
out as well. So we are left with flight deck.
So when referring to the #### pit module it is now the flight deck module!!!!
Must be getting old!
Any comments?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street

---- Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> vCard
>
> My understanding is that your Europa club mod for the Navaid servo is for roll
as opposed to pitch.

> Presumably the altitude hold would require pitch input. It would be difficult
to modify controls in the ####### module to fit such a servo.

> Probably much simpler to fit aft of the ####### module but in any event a
> retrofit
will be difficult.