Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Torque Tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Torque Tube
From: thomas@scherer.com <thomas@scherer.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:30:33

Just my 1 cent on the torque tube issue - whenever I drilled my tube -
sure enough I di not yet have a drill-press - and ended up with too big
holes.

Found rescue in tapered pins and have been flying 9 years now without
any issue or the need to re-tighten them.

See everybody at Copperstate this weekend !

<Thomas, N81EU>