RE: Europa-List: Brake Linings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brake Linings
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:07:10

Jeff,

I dealt directly with Matco and ordered a fully assembled set. Then you can
send in your old set and they will reline them for you. That way you always
have a spare brake set. Their prices are quite reasonable, and that way you
don't have to mess around with relining them yourself.

Karl

>From: "R.C.Harrison" <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
>To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
>Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brake Linings
>Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 06:44:06 +0100
>

>Hi! Jeff
>Just realised I have a set on my bench......
>The part no. is 06-16956 Rapco Brake Lining # RA66-106 Loc: 19A
>You require 4 No. total but you need a special punch and anvil but could
>probably make them.
>Regards
>Bob Harrison

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses
http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb