Re: Europa-List: First Flight N108EA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight N108EA
From: Europa List <n914va@bvunet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:04:14
I couldn't even get insurance while I transported my kit, so I have
decided to go the non-insured route. Even after you pay for insurance
after years on end, when you go to file a claim, the chances of
recovering your total value lost is practically nil. When I run for
president, the first two planks in my platform will be to eliminate
insurance entirely and to disbar 95% of all lawyers, with more to follow
if nescessary.

Vaughn Teegarden
N914VA (gathering dust in the shed, no money - no build)