RE: Europa-List: First Flight N108EA

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Flight N108EA
From: bdavies@dircon.co.uk
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:33:49
Many congratulations Scott.  Now the fun really begins!  For the records,
can you tell me the weight of the aircraft, the propeller system and the
airport details.  Total build hours would be helpful too. The records show
your aircraft was a monowheel.  Conventional gear is normally a standard
tail dragger.  Have you converted it?

I know you would rather be flying than answering questions but it would help
future builders .

Best regards

Brian Davies

   _____