Europa-List: UMA pressure sensor output

Subject: Europa-List: UMA pressure sensor output
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:07:04

Quite a few people have asked for this so I thought I'd post it to the
group.

These output voltages are for the 912 and 914 UMA fuel pressure sensors.

Engine PSI UMA Voltage  Status Lights

0               0.02            Low Warning
1               0.78            Low Warning
2               1.38            Low Warning
                1.8             Low Warning
3               2.01
4               2.66
5               3.24
                3.25            High Warning
6               3.87            High Warning
7               4.44            High Warning

Regards

Tony