Europa-List: New Opportunity . . .

Subject: Europa-List: New Opportunity . . .
From: johnb <ropa1300xs@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 01:14:59

Hello All:
It is now crystal clear to me, that time and circumstances have worked their way
with me and I must now sell Europa-XS Kit # A-274.  I recently posted a message
to this affect in the for sale area of this "Board", as well as on
"Barnstormer's".
Limited details are at those two locations to include any contact information.
My sincere apologies for any violation of protocol or "Spam" policy
violation, however, I am certain there is someone out there who would take
this kit to the air.
Many Happy Landings & "Thank-U", John B.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=12886#12886