Re: Europa-List: 200hp EA81 now on website

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 200hp EA81 now on website
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:36:32

  Hey Fred!  The builder has not been on the list.  I can check with him if
you would like to
contact him.  He has the standard XS cowlings that he will have to modify
somewhat to add a cooling scoop.  He is using the Marcotte M150 drive, same
as the one I'm using and very happy with.  I think he's planning on a Catto
prop.  I have a 9" x 12" custom rad with two rows of
one inch tubes.  I think he will need three or four rows to keep that beast
cool!  I am sending him my motor mount welding jig so he will be able to do
a mount similiar to mine.
  The original NSI mount with my engine was scary!  My new one is 5/8" od
..049 wall which
everyone thinks is very stout.  Cheers!

                                                  Glenn