Re: Europa-List: Monowheel sight gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel sight gauge
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:30:46

Hi Ron,

I decided to route the tube up the seatback, back in the seatback over the tank,
and up to the breather tube. The reason is that i will be able to see the fuel
level while tanking. The breather tube is connected to the top of the filler
and has it's opening behind the flap extension. You will get the idea of the
latter from the attached picture, where you see the vent system. This is one
of the good ideas of Graham Singleton. I am still thinking of adding a one way
valve there opening in the cockpit, to have a second vent in case the primary
one gets blocked.

Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org