RE: Europa-List: the ultimate ventilator

Subject: RE: Europa-List: the ultimate ventilator
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:39:19
Hi Jos,

I have fitted these to my Europa.  I can confirm that the holes were not
threaded on mine.  As for the gap, mine were quite tight (less than 0.5mm)
much the same as in pic 3 of 9 posted on EuropaOwners by Bob.

Mine are mounted lower down than Bob's and are roughly where most people
have the NACA vents.  I mounted mine on the inside face of the outside skin
(if that makes sense!) This produced a very nice flush finish on the
outside.

Cheers

Simon

  _____