Re: Europa-List: aileron fitting to wing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: aileron fitting to wing
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:51:39

Lance,

Thanks for a heads up on Service Bulletin #10; after checking I find my
port wing has the aileron closeout mis-located as described. The
prescribed "fix" will be problematic since I have already applied the
reinforcement bids at the hinge points....not sure how to proceed but I
appreciate your input.

Fred