Re: Europa-List: FW: Flying is good!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Flying is good!
From: Ralph Hallett <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:00:46

Steve,
Dave Anderson,( xs914 motorglider Minden, NV), he was quick to point out
tire pressure could be a problem. He said, high pressures would
contribute to wild handling on landings and that lower tire pressures
greatly improved the situation. I will fwd your note on to him, he no
longer follows the list, so he can  get back to you with his findings.

Ralph