Re: Europa-List: brake master cylinder, bungee cord

Subject: Re: Europa-List: brake master cylinder, bungee cord
From: UVTReith@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 04:37:09
Answering Karl Heindl's question: How is your Smart engine coming  along.

My Monowheel XS (D-EUVT) is now ready build and we made the wing test in
July.
The result was very good and the inspector signed off that.
I will get the baby now to Vlasim (Czech Republic) for painting, fine
trimming and engine hanging. Definately the plane will be ready for the coming

season.
Europa XS Monowheel short wing with smart-Brabus 102 HP turbocharged engine
and at first with the new curved ground adjustabe Woodcomp 3-blade prop.
As there is no direct adaption on the smart engine for the vacuum system -  I
have to do a special bracket with bearings and belt drive, to use the free
belt pulley of the air-conditioning pump - I thing about to change the
Instruments from the standard sixpack to a Dynon D 100 display.
Therefore for sale are brand new items like Rapco Vacuum pump,  suction
regulator, filter assembly, suction gauge, attitude gyro and directional  gyro.

If there is somebody interested in, he can get the whole lot for 980,00  EUR.
When the baby has made it's first fly, I will inform the forum about the
results.

Bruno Reith