RE: Europa-List: Heat exchanger for the XS Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Heat exchanger for the XS Europa
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:28:17
Hi! Nigel
Never had a problem with cabin heat with my Jabiru 3300 hot air from oil
cooler manifold.
However now I've Insurance settlement and changing to a 914 Rotax I
guess you'd better register my interest , please,! (Assuming I have any
money left over !) Presuming it will be effective for a 914 ? However
may I suggest it is a heat collector manifold catching heat from the
coolant system or oil cooler system, can't abide by any thought of
Carbon Monoxide poisoning it would be as bad as freezing to death !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG ( due in the air as soon as  an engine is available
like quoted 6-9 months !)

Robt.C.Harrison