Re: Europa-List: Heat exchanger for the XS Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Heat exchanger for the XS Europa
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:35:11
Nigel,
Every builder, I think, is interested in cabin heating if....if.
Technicaly it has to be simple. Practicaly easy to execute and without
sacrificing other good arrangements. Not to much added weight. Easy in
usage and comfort, and last but not least, not to expensif.
Before placing an order I would like to have more information.
Karel Vranken.
# 447  F-PKRL XS mono 912ULS Airmaster 332 passed last control and
waiting for "Laisser passer" for first flight in Sedan.