Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp CS curved propeller type

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp CS curved propeller type
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:29:43

Graham,

That would be great. Jim is my TC and he lives about 30 minutes from my
house. I have not talked to him for a good year. Actually this is good
timing  because I was going to contact him to have another look at my
progress. I might put you to work too if you don't mind. I just am almost
ready to close my wings but my fuselage has progressed quite a bit with the
landing gear installed and the top bonded on. I am building a little bit out
of sequence because of space considerations.

Michael Grass