Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp CS curved propeller type

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Woodcomp CS curved propeller type
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:46:00
All,

thanks for the replies. This prop looks promising with the preliminary
data and, Fred I agree, very cool on the aircraft. I have ordered it
now. :<))

The sad part is: It will still take a while before I can give a report
on the performance because of my building progress.  :<(

Good part is that I still enjoy the building :<)) .

I always wonder what ex builders do when their are finished and not
flying.

Thanks again

Michael Grass
Europa XS 914 Trigear