RE: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:58:10

"Transport Canada removing the initial flight restrictions tomorrow, I hope "

Hey Dave, congrats!! I'm sure you'll have a blast drilling distant holes in the
sky with your beautiful ship.

I'm curious how that tape held up on the rudder hinge - did the high pressure on
full right rudder blow it off?

I'm grinding through my honey-do list to enable me to get back to having fun
playing
with Europa parts :-)

Cheers,
Pete