Europa-List: Essex area (Chelmsford): Trailer loan request

Subject: Europa-List: Essex area (Chelmsford): Trailer loan request
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:49:44

Alan Stewart wrote:

> Does anyone in the Essex area own a Europa trailer or
> similar, suitable for the carriage of a Mark 1, Europa
> ?

> I need to transport my aircraft and would like to
> borrow the trailer for a couple of days.

I have a flat trailer with appendages to transport a
tri-gear. It is a 14 ft by 6ft 6 and heavy - you would
need a 4 x 4 to pull it I think.

Unfortunately the appendages will not support a monowheel !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842804 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                    email : richard.holder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)