RE: Europa-List: RE: Dodgy Regulator?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Dodgy Regulator?
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:50:06

I am talking about the late 70s and early 80s now.  I had BMs (R100RS)
because the reliability issues with the 900ss and their bretheren put me
off.

When they went they went really well - as Mike the bike's victories in IoM
desmonstrate.

New dukes are a bit different - so my mate who has the latest whatever it is
now ?  916?? Tells me.