Re: Europa-List: Early Europa Mods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Early Europa Mods
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:06:40
Hi Ian,
>From memory.....
Mod 6, Bid bracket between tailplane outboard rib and closeout, in current
Manual.
Mod 12, Steel tubes Reduxed inside rudder pedal tubes, in current  Manual.
Mod 14,  1/2'' ply / Bid ''tee'' / alloy angle spacer between rear  face of
seatback and forward face of tank, in current Manual.
Mod16, 1/4'' foam / Bid '' top hat stiffener'', vertically from thigh
support to door sill, in current Manual.
Mod 17, ? Might be the Tufnel blocks at the forward end of the tunnel, to
keep the rudder cable away from the Undercarriage Frame, in current  Manual.
Mod 18, move the Pitot from next to the aileron belcrank inspection panel,
further aft and outboard [ to the position of the XS wing ] along with the
Static.
All these Mods will be visible, even on a completed airframe, have the  owner
contact me, I can put his Inspector right.
Cheers,
Nev.