Europa-List: Early Europa Mods

Subject: Europa-List: Early Europa Mods
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:28:17

One of our members has applied for his PFA permit to test on an aircraft
he purchased half built.  Francis has turned this down as he has not
confirmed that his early aircraft has been fitted with:-

MOD 6 Tailplane rib/t.e. close-out bracket All aircraft
MOD 12 Rudder pedal stiffening All aircraft
MOD 14 Fuel tank spacers All aircraft
MOD 15 Forward lift pin/fuselage stiffening All aircraft
MOD 17 Rudder pedal guides All aircraft
MOD 18 Pitot positioning All aircraft

On later aircraft the instructions are included in the build manual but
I cannot identify what each the mod was.

As these mods are no longer listed on the Europa(2004) site (or
SteveD's) it is proving very difficult to get copies of them to find out
exactly what they are.  I think I know what Mods 12, 14 and 15 are but I
may be wrong.

Does anyone have copies they could let us have or at least a detailed
description to confirm what it is?

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk