Re: Europa-List: Falke compared with Europa Monowheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Falke compared with Europa Monowheel
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:54:24

> Is there anybody out there who has flied both
> Europa Monowheel and Falke motor glider?

Hi Raimo,

Here is an advice I'm giving again and again to any prospective
homebuilder :

"Always arrange to fly the model before you start building".
Only when you have flown it and made sure you'll feel comfortable in it,
only then you should make your decision. This way you'll avoid much
disappointment, and be able to sort out between rumor and over
enthusiastic comments.

Recently, a friend from abroad asked questions about our project. As he
was able to come to our country, I suggested he spend some time with us
and feel and fly the aircraft as much as he could. So he flew several
hours, tried landing in crosswind (piece of cake), stalls, paved and
grass runways, etc..
Now he feels the airplane suits him, and he made his decision to build.

Regards,
Gilles Thesee
Grenoble, France
http://contrails.free.fr