RE: Europa-List: Is there 1 hose and 1/8" under flap cross tube?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Is there 1 hose and 1/8" under flap cross tube?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:25:58

Take note that if the  lines are in the center of  the tunnel up high you
need to heed the possibility that a possible gear up landing may push the
wheel up higher into the fuel lines and rupture them thus compounning your
woes.  I have one line up there and placed a very strong aluminum guard
over the point that the wheel could possibly impact.

Steve
N40SH

Steve Hagar
hagargs@earthlink.net