Europa-List: Differential pressure guage

Subject: Europa-List: Differential pressure guage
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:29:17

I recentlty purchased a differential pressure guage to measure pressure in
the cylinders. I have read the directions and am looking for those of you
experts out ther that have experience and that might give a step by stepon
the use for our rotax engines. Like pressures to set the guauge that has
pressure delivered to via the outside pressure and what to look for in the
other guage . What noises if any when the pressre in clyn. reaches it max
and what gauges are doing etc. I guess i'm looking for a step by step Thanks
for advice and help.
Jerry
Mono 914