Re: Europa-List: RE: Automatic Flaps up - Tri Gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Automatic Flaps up - Tri Gear
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 23:56:57
Duane

Attached is my design for an auto up flaps mechanism. At first sight, it
may appear both complicated and indeed, overcomplicated but reading the
description should clarify whats going on and why there are a few more
relay contacts than you may think are necessary. I guess that this has
been installed on the aeroplane for about 100hrs and to date, has proved
faultless.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards

Peter