Re: Europa-List: Skidded turn traffic pattern stall video

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skidded turn traffic pattern stall video
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:44:37
Thanks Ron

The video of the skidded turn is great!  I was first taught 50 years ago to
always coordinate turns.  No reason was given that an emphasis was placed on
landing pattern turns sans the reason why.  I have always tried to
coordinate turns at all times and was not aware of the problem at low
speeds.

I am not quite flying but I would like to hear the experience of you fly
guys or girls if you practice it in landing configuration at altitude.  I
will practice it when I fly, not just for my own learning but for others
that I can preach to..

Tom  XS/mono/Jab/airmaster/RiteAngleAoA/N96victor/EllensburgWA