Re: Europa-List: Air Box Falling Off

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Air Box Falling Off
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:33:10

Jeff,

Exactly the same problem, here.  Drove a large socket into the hole to
expand the crushed glass, then added one layer of bid to the outside.
After that cured, I added three layers of bid to the inside.  Problem
solved...

Don't close the air duct.  You need all the air you can get, to those
carbs...

Jeff - Baby Blue
200 hours and the first annual is in the books...