Europa-List: Nice Video of Cliff & Betty

Subject: Europa-List: Nice Video of Cliff & Betty
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:13:53

Bob,

I really appreciated the link for the video.  Being an "old timer" on the
list I have had the pleasure of meeting Cliff and Betty on several
occasions, and they were delightful people to know.

Cliff's obvious pride in his aircraft was infectious.  Anyone looking at his
aircraft couldn't fail to be inspired with their own projects.  He was a
true craftsman and innovator.

He will be sorely missed from the forum, and I am sure, from many other
places and by many other people as well.

Please pass on my condolances to his family for me.

Paul