Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Trailer by David Watts, The Europa Flyer No39

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Trailer by David Watts, The Europa Flyer No39,
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:54:43

Bob,

sorry for the delay replying, I have been working over the weekend.

Your description is perfect.
I hook the bungee on the axle of the dooly on one side and then loop it
extremely tightly over the base of the windscreen / rear of the cowling,
then back down to the axle of the dooly on the opposite side.

Dave Watts. G-BXDY