Re: Europa-List: Europa classic altitude hold

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa classic altitude hold
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:43:41

Some Europas have installed Eze-Trim, altitude hold, which is a small box of
electronics containing a pressure sensor that controls the elevator trim
tab, but I do not know how successful it is.  I understand it is difficult
to set up in regard to speed and damping etc to stop hunting for the target
height.
Perhaps those who have fitted one could comment with their findings.
Regards,
William