Re: > Re: Europa-List: Maximum Range flights.

Subject: Re: > Re: Europa-List: Maximum Range flights.
From: A B Milne <milneab@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:32:21

There was a chap at the Europa Seminar in Camberley this year who I think has
the performance figures you seek for the Europa aerodynamics.  He might
also be
the man to theorise on this subject.

To cut a long story short we met airside he expressing interest in the
Europa as
he had completed a dissertation on comparing wind tunnel tests on the Europa
wing against the Don Dykins design figures.  I gave him a caby and put him in
touch with the Europa Club and hence the seminar appearance.  He had a copy of
the dissertation complete with polar curves etc. in it.  Then all you need is
the equivalent thrust / fuel figures!!!

He has completed his degree from Hatfield and was last heard of
training towards
a CPL at Blackbushe in April last.  The name has escaped me but Don Dykins or
Dave Bossomworth might help.

Yours Alasdair Milne

Quoting BEBERRY@aol.com: