Europa-List: Re: EGT Sensors

Subject: Europa-List: Re: EGT Sensors
From: Jim Butcher <europa@triton.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:54:38

Paul,

We are using EI ungrounded sensors.  They come with a stainless steel
compression fitting.  Unfortunately the fitting is not available in metric
threads as required to fit the boss on the exhaust supplied by Rotax.  We
just had our machine shop rethread the supplied fittings to the metric
thread.  We've had no problem with them loosening in 60 hrs.  You should be
able to find stainless steel fittings at McMaster or similar suppliers.

Jim & Heather
N241BW
40 hrs finally complete!!