Europa-List: Drum roll, please...........

Subject: Europa-List: Drum roll, please...........
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:15:07
Greetings all,

A-245, hereinafter to be known as N245E, earned it's Special Airworthiness
Certificate and now is officially entering Phase I flight testing. The first
flight

will occur sometime in the next few days as soon as I replace the  nosegear
bungee with the Mod 71 springs.

I haven't added up the hours yet, but construction began on October 3rd,
2002 and was completed on April 25, 2006 in a nearly continuous effort.

Numbers and spec's to follow. Right now, it's beer thirty........

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
N245E