Europa-List: Free Calls to 5 European Countries

Subject: Europa-List: Free Calls to 5 European Countries
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:24:27
Hello all

While this mainly applies to the those of us on the west side of the pond,
it was very nice this morning knowing that my call to the factory from here
in Atlanta this morning was free.  I have VOIP (internet phone calls) from
Vonage www.vonage.com.  BTW this is not an add, well maybe a little because
if you use my email address or not as a referral I will get a free month of
phone service, but either way this is an easy way to work with the factory
or the many builders in England.  So if your interested, you can get
unlimited phone calls in the US, Canada, England, Ireland Spain, Italy, and
France.  What a better way for Europa builders to stay in touch, that is
next to our list of course.  I have been using it for almost two years and
it works well.

Steve Crimm
N42AH
A058