Re: Europa-List: club subs unpaid

Subject: Re: Europa-List: club subs unpaid
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:59:12

>there are 60 members from whom I've not yet had a renewal payment
>for 2006-2007

I should have said that although I can receive faxes on my computer,
that is not the default setup, and so I need a phone call in advance
to give me a couple of minutes to reconfigure. However, if you're
just sending a card number, then don't bother with a fax, just phone
up & speak it! The phone number was at the bottom of the posting, for
those who missed it!

regards

Rowland