Europa-List: Europa volunteer for Poland

Subject: Europa-List: Europa volunteer for Poland
From: db <davebuzz@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:33:54

Hello All,

  This is passed on courtesy of John at EA2004 - they are unable to attend
but someone here may be able to get up to the Baltic for the 30 June to 2
July. If anyone is interested please contact Aldona direct.

Thanks,

Dave

<<<<<<

Hi Dave,

The Polish people I spoke to you about are into promoting major events in
the region.
It seems to me that they are mainly into the big golf tournaments.They have
offered to meet any expenses
incurred if they can get a couple of aircraft over there. The tournament
will take place at a
spot on the Baltic coast called Wejherovo - apparently it's a popular
holiday area June 30 to July 2.
If anybody is interested, the contact in Poland is a lady called Aldona
Mioduszewska. She is
the PR Manager for the company and speaks excellent English. I will be
speaking to her today
and will put her in the picture. The Poles met Trevor Pond when they were
over here and were
keen to get either him or other Europa flyers to go to Poland and put the
Europa on display.
It could be a good weekend for someone - particularly as they are prepared
to cover expenses!

Aldona's phone number:  0048 071 339 99 77
Fax:                              0048 071 339 99 77 Ext 110
Mobile:                          0048 691 352 328
E-mail:                          aldona@bj.pl

Best regards,

John