Europa-List: RE: PFA at Farnboroughl

Subject: Europa-List: RE: PFA at Farnboroughl
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:28:29

Volunteers wanted

The PFA have been asked to exhibit at Farnborough this year.  The stand
will be run on Friday 21st July.

As part of this I have been asked to set up an exhibit of composite work
and a small demonstration.  You will be needed to work on the stand for
two sessions (AM and PM) of about 2 hour each.  Much of this time will
be spent talking to people but you will be expected to do some simple
glass lay-ups.  I will organise the moulds, materials, gloves etc.

Free entry tickets will be provided.

Please contact me direct if you can help.  Let me know what time you can
arrive and the departure time that suites you

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com