Europa-List: Binx nuts

Subject: Europa-List: Binx nuts
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:34:52

Cheers,
            Following Bob Borger's article in reply to mine, I mentioned
that (provided your 914 supplier uses the same frame) the support mount for
shipping the 914 incorporated - for me - the same thread on nuts as that on
Binx's. Thus I used them to replace Binx until final assembly....... and
kept the frame nuts/bolts for future use.
            The rationale involved having to take off the engine at the
engine ring rather than the intermediate mount for other reasons.
Ferg Kyle
Europa A064 914 Classic