Europa-List: Zillions of e-mails about "Bonding on Tops" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Zillions of e-mails about "Bonding on Tops" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:44:08

Brian,
You probably are getting a myriad of complaints, and I know it isn't your fault,
(important to clarify), but can you tell me if others are telling you that your
isp is bouncing zillions of copies of the e-mail below into my in box. Thank
god I have a mailwasher program, but I have a sneaking suspicion that, as I
delete them, more come down, or simply the in box at my isp is simply full of
them. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia