Europa-List: Doth - North Coates - Thank you

Subject: Europa-List: Doth - North Coates - Thank you
From: APethers@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:14:16
Thanks to everyone who came to North Coates at the Weekend. I tried to meet
everyone who came in, the regulars at the airfield had never seen so many
Europa's at one time and were amazed at the quality of the types. Each one
individual but still built to a high standard.

We had easily the most aircraft of type over the weekend.

Hopefully everyone had a good time, ate well and managed to speak with the
other owners.

Peter Grant who edits the magazine was there and I'm sure there will be
something in the next mag about the get together (he's conned me into writing

something)

Hope you all come back again soon, if not there is always the Vintage Wings
& wheels event on the 22nd  &  23rd  July.

Thanks again

Alan Petherbridge
Part Owner of G-OGAN (based @ North Coates)
Tri Gear Europa