Re: Europa-List: Cooling mods N40SH

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling mods N40SH
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:10:13
  The modifications for cooling  are nothing earth shattering just what
people have been doing for awhile.  There are several and the  incremantal
changes add up resulting in increased overall effectiveness

Be advised the  plane hasn't flown yet.  However it is going to be  over a
hundred degrees for the next three months so all flights will be cooling
tests.  The taxi tests  have been promising though.

Steve,

Hope all goes well in this rather nerve wracking part of the project.

Meanwhile, in the more temperate North, I'm finding that in cruise, the
oil and coolant temps on my 912S are too low.

Anyone else find this is the case ?

Dave A061