Re: Europa-List: Problems with Europa 2004??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Problems with Europa 2004??
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:52:53

Bob,

I had problems getting my calls to go through, over the past few days.
Not a Euproa thing, but apparantly communications problems between our
respective countries.  I sent John Wheeler an email, asking him to call,
when he could.  Two days later I got the call, made my order and chatted
with John for a few minutes. It appears that they have been very busy,
of late, what with Andy leaving and getting the new engineer up and
going.  I have had problems reaching them, in the past, via email, but
faxes seem to get a prompt response.  Try a different mode of
communication...

Jeff - Baby Blue
189 hours