Europa-List: Any UK Demo Volunteers

Subject: Europa-List: Any UK Demo Volunteers
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:45:51
Since the Today's Pilot article about my Mono XS, an enthusiastic
gentleman called Shorland Hosking is keen to acquire a Europa Mono. He
has asked me if it would be possible to have a ride in one before making
the final commitment. He is a lightweight 6 ft 4 ins. The factory have
told him that the XS can be made to fit him, but he would like to see
how it handles.

He lives in the Poole area, and can make time at any time convenient. I
am sure that someone in the Poole/Popham area would enjoy showing his
toy off to Shorland. Please contact him directly, and perhaps let me
know as well.

His Tel Number is 01 202 765716, e-mail shosking@doctors.org

Cheers, Bryan