RE: Europa-List: [ Ken Hill ] : New Email List Photo Share Available!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: [ Ken Hill ] : New Email List Photo Share Available!
From: KENNETH D HILL <kandshill2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:22:43
Hi Simon,

  I wish they were.  I recently put over 1000 miles on N214KS and the fuel
required
to fill the tank agreed to within .1/.2 gallons of what the gauge said I
used.  Plugs look normal.

  Ken

Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk> wrote:
      I think you figures might be a little suspect.  The Rotax 914 Operators
manual
give Take off performance as 5800rpm, 39.9 inHG and 8.7 us gph.  Max continuous
as 5500rpm, 35.4 inHG and 7.2 us gph. (ref pages 8-2 & 10-1)
  Are you sure that your fuel flowe sensor is correctly calibrated?

  Are these airspeeds IAS or TAS?

  Simon